Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Due Date

So today is my official "due date" and I don't think this baby is going to come out on it's own. I'm feeling good and I'm trying to do a few things around the house, but other than that I am trying to relax and sleep if I can. Jim will be coming home tomorrow and our scheduled induction is 5 a.m. on Thurs. (as long as there is a bed for me--all those lucky ladies that go into labor on their own have first dibs). Jim and I are very excited to welcome this little one into the world!

We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and got chills reading about Abigail. God has some very big plans for all of you and I can't wait to see it unfold. He has brought you through so much! You and Jim are very inspiring! Will be praying that this sweet little ones decides to come on their own!!

    ReplyDelete